fraud alert,

A Big Fraud Pakstyle.pk, Bad Shopping Experience!!!

8:50 AM shizasblog 5 Comments


Hello guys!!!Welcome back to my blog. I hope you all are doing good and save. As we all spend this year under pandemic and every one is trying to buy things online instead of going outside, I did the same and got disappointed when one of the famous Pakistani store did a fraud with me. I am going to discuss my story with you and reviewing the store as well. So lets start with the review....
Few days before i was searching a dress for my sister wedding and i found this store to buy the dress. I placed an order over there. The dress was looking so good in pictures and i was thinking i ll get the same as it is displayed in the pictures but when i received the package and opened it up i was so amazed to see that. It was off very very low quality and was totally different from picture.

                                     

The other bad thing was that they mentioned on their website that the customer can return the dress within 7 days in case of disliking but when i call them and ask them to return it they said we ll return it but we ll deduct 10% amount from the whole which was not mentioned at all on their website in their return policy. I got angry and upset due to their behavior and cheating. They are not trustworthy and they do cheating with all of their customers.

                                    

They are selling very low quality products and charging double amount for their 3rd class products. I ll recommend you all to please don't buy anything from their store as i shared my live shopping experience with you which was so bad. They are not professional at all not in their behavior and not in dealing. This post was just to aware you all if in case you visited them and planning to buy something from their store. Xoxo Shiza

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. such an incredible blog, Great tip, as always. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. keep sharing, your positivity is infectious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online shopping is not for poor people Btw..

    ReplyDelete